Virtualpornnetwork.com respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website located at Virtualpornnetwork.com (“Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, keeping, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website (including desktop and mobile versions).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Virtualpornnetwork.com.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you interact with the Website through third-party social media platforms.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from (or on) the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using our Website, you agree to this policy and consent to our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information as described in this policy. We may change this policy on one or more occasions. We will consider your continued use of the Website after we make changes as your acceptance of the changes, so please check the policy frequently for updates.
1. Are minors welcome?
Our Website is not intended for persons under 18-years old. You may access the Website or register only if (1) you are at least 18-years old and (2) have reached the age of majority where you live. We prohibit all persons who do not meet the age requirements from accessing the Website. Minors must not access the Website or use its services.
We do not knowingly collect any information about children, minors, or anyone under the age of majority. Nor do we knowingly market to children, minors, or anyone under 18-years old. If you are under 18-years old, you must not submit information to us and must leave the Website. If we become aware that a child, minor, or anyone under 18-years old has registered with us and provided us with personal information, we will take steps to cancel that registration. If we do cancel a registration because you are under 18-years old, we may keep your email and IP address to make sure that you do not try to get around our rules by creating a new account.
2. What types of information do we collect about you and how do we collect it?
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website or service, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, or any other information that the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under law (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, including your age, gender, location, and any other optional information you provide about yourself; or
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filing in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, purchasing services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “user contributions”). Your user contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may keep it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by allowing us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, thus allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website (and our emails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages (or opened an email) and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). If you want to learn more about web beacons, please see allaboutcookies.org/web-beacons/.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control third-party tracking technologies or how third parties’ use them. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Social Networks and Third-Party Plug-ins
3. How do we use your information?
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on our Website.
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes.
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities.
- To personalize the Website content, features, or advertisements.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, then please send us an email.. For more information, see What choices do you have about how we use and disclose your information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to allow us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
If you have registered with one or more of our partner websites, including Facebook®, or you have verified your account through a partner website (if we offer this option), we may connect your account with your profile on that partner website. We may do this by way of new products and applications that we introduce on one or more occasions.
4. With whom do we share your information?
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concerning or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see What choices do you have about how we use and disclose your information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. What choices do you have about how we use and disclose your information?
We strive to provide you with choices about the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request.
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not want to have your email address used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a service purchase or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always send us an email stating your request. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. But these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
6. How do you access and correct your information?
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
7. How do we protect your personal information?
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, change, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. We encrypt any payment transactions using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
8. International Users
This policy is intended to cover collection of information on or through our Website from residents of the United States. If you are visiting our Website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Please be assured that we seek to take reasonable steps to make sure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you acknowledge that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy. When you provide personal information to us through the services, you consent to the processing of your data in, and the transfer of your data to, the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers host these services.
9. Do Not Track Policy
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in your browser. DNT is a way for you to inform websites and services that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information we collect and that is why we provide you the ability to opt-out. But we do not recognize or respond to any DNT signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. For more information about DNT signals, you may visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make this request, please send an email.
Further, if you are a California resident and would like to opt-out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes, please contact us. Please be advised that if you opt-out from permitting your personal information to be shared, you may still receive selected officers directly from us in accordance with California law.
11. Links to Other Websites
The Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
12. No Rights of Third Parties
14. Contact Information